Our Staff specializes in providing one-on-one, confidential consulting on a wide range of important business topics such as financing, marketing, strategic planning, QuickBooks, business plan development and managing for growth. The Inland Empire SBDC serves as a technical assistance provider for lenders, helps entrepreneurs choose to invest in themselves and helps them develop successful business plan strategies. Each year over 2000 businesses gain valuable insights from our experienced consulting team. Our team can help you every step of the way from start up to succession planning with lots of expert assistance for those in between.
Workshops & Educational Training:
In addition to our consulting services, we also provide low-cost seminars, trainings, and workshops. Our workshops focus on everything critical to starting, growing and managing a business.
Click here to view downloadable documents and other online resources available to assist your small business!
The Inland Empire SBDC services focus on the following business areas:
- Start-Up Assistance
- Business Structure/Formation
- Business Plan Assistance
- Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations
- Social Media and Online Marketing
- Sales and Business Development
- Access to Capital – Debt financing assistance and preparation (Loans/Lines of Credit/Alternative)
- Accounting/QuickBooks with Certified ProAdvisor
- Financial Analysis/Cash Flow Management
- Business Model
- Board Formation
- Exit Strategies
- Strategic Planning
- Market Analysis/Strategic Marketing
- Government Contracting
- Profitable Sustainability/Green
- Comprehensive Business Strategic Assessment and Analysis
- Buy/Sell Business